银行业务英语对话

2024-05-18 11:38

1. 银行业务英语对话

      对话练习对于小学英语课堂教学的意义是在特定的英语环境下对学生的对话能力进行培养,以提高小学生的英语口语水平。我整理了银行业务英语对话,欢迎阅读!
         
         银行业务英语对话一         Mary:
         Hello, I'd like to deposit ten thousand RMB.
         你好,我要存一万元。
         Clerk:
         Please give me your money and bank card.
         请把您的钱和卡给我。
         Mary:
         Can you check the balance in my account?
         再麻烦你帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱?
         Clerk:
         Sure, hold on…Please sign on the sheet.
         好的,稍等……请在这张单子上签一下字。
         Mary:
         Done, here you are.
         签好了,给。
         Clerk:
         There's one hundred thousand now in your account. Please take care of your deposit slip.
         您的帐户上现在共有十万元。请收好您的存款凭条。
         Mary:
         Sure, thanks.
         好的,谢谢。
         银行业务英语对话二         Clerk:
         What can I help you with?
         您要办理什么业务?
         Denny:
         I'd like to deposit some money.
         我要存钱。
         Clerk:
         How much would you like to deposit?
         您要存多少?
         Denny:
         Twenty thousand.
         两万。
         Clerk:
         Give me your money and passbook.
         把您的钱和存折给我。
         Denny:
         Here you are.
         好的。
         Clerk:
         Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt.
         稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。
         Denny:
         OK.
         好的。
         Clerk:
         Please take good care of your passbook.
         请收好您的存折。
         银行业务英语对话三         May:
         I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.
         我想从户头里提出一些钱。
         Clerk:
         Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?
         可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?
         May:
         Sure.
         当然可以。
         Clerk:
         Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
         让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?
         May:
         That’s right.
         是的。

银行业务英语对话

2. 英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不客气。

3. 取款 DRAW 

Clerk: yes?

职员:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

职员:请出示护照。

Clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

Clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.兑换 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

职员:要换哪种货币?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).

顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡里)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

Clerk: How would you like it?

职员:你要什么面额的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: My pleasure.

职员:不用谢。

5.收费 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续费。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

职员:您的卡号是多少? 

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顾客:我来交电话费。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

职员:您的电话号码是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顾客:我要交煤气费。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顾客:我要交电费。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

职员:请出示卡片。

支票结算

T: Hello! May I help you? 

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here? 

噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you. 

当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates. 

我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

3. 关于银行的英语对话?

  小学英语对话课是整个小学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课文相关的话题为主,主要目的是培养小学生初步运用英语语言进行交际的能力。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 
     一  
    Mary: 
 
    Hello! How can I help you? 
 
    您好!请问您办理什么业务? 
 
  
 
    Clerk: 
 
    I want to deposit 3,000 yuan into my checking account. 
 
    我想存三千块钱。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Alright, please give me your check card, passport and cash. 
 
    好的,给我您的卡和护照,还有现金。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Here you go. Do I have more than 10,000 yuan in my account? 
 
    给你。我现在卡里有一万多块钱了吧? 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Yes, there is 13,000 yuan. 
 
    对,一万三。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    I want to transfer 10,000 yuan to my CD savings account for two years. 
 
    我想把其中一万转存为两年的定期。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    OK, one moment please…Please sign your name on these sheets. 
 
    好,请您稍等……请您在这些单子上签一下字。 
     二  
    Clerk: 
 
    Hello. 
 
    您好。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Hi, I have a one-year savings account that is about to expire. I would like to renew it for another year. 
 
    你好,我有个一年期的存款到期了,我想再存一年定期。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Would you like it to still be a lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account? 
 
    还是整存整取吗? 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Yes, here are my account book and passport. 
 
    对,这是我的存摺和护照。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    OK, please sign your name on this sheet. 
 
    好的,请您在这张单子上签一下字。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    OK, here you go. 
 
    好,给你。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Here's your account book and passport. Thank you and have a nice day. 
 
    这是您的存摺和护照。谢谢您,祝您愉快! 
     三  
    Clerk: 
 
    May I help you, sir? 
 
    先生,您要办理什么业务? 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Yes, I want to deposit some money in a foreign account. 
 
    你好,我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Which country? 
 
    哪个国家的? 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Croatia. Here is my passport and the necessary information. 
 
    克罗埃西亚。这是我的护照,还有相关材料。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Sorry, we don't have service for this country. 
 
    对不起,我们在那个国家还没有开展业务。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    What? Why didn't you tell me that when I opened my account in your bank? 
 
    什么?那我在你们银行开户时你们怎么没告诉我? 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Don't be upset, sir. You can access your bank account in Croatia. 
 
    别生气,先生。您可以跟您在克罗埃西亚的开户行联络一下。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Okay, I will try. 
 
    好吧,我试试吧。 
 
    

关于银行的英语对话?

4. 银行业务办理英语对话精选

  考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展。我精心收集了银行业务办理英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 
     银行业务办理英语对话篇1  
    A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC? 
 
    A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗? 
 
    B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you? 
 
  
 
    B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗? 
 
    A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card? 
 
    A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗? 
 
    B:Yes,of course. 
 
    B:当然可以。 
 
    A:What service advantages does peony card possess? 
 
    A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢? 
 
    B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units. 
 
    B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网路 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。 
 
    A:That's great.Anything else? 
 
    A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢? 
 
    B:We have the advantages of puter network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere. 
 
    B:我行拥有计算机网路优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。 
 
    A:Thank you for your rmation. 
 
    A:谢谢您的咨询。 
 
    B:You're wele. 
 
    B:不用谢。 
     银行业务办理英语对话篇2  
    A: I would like to open an account today. 
 
    B: What kind? 
 
    A: I want to open a checking account. 
 
    B: You need to keep a minimum balance. 
 
    A: How much is it? 
 
    B: You need at least $100 in your account. 
 
    A: Is that all? 
 
    B: Yes. That’s the minimum. 
 
    A: What happens if I don’t meet that requirement? 
 
    B: You will get a fine. 
 
    A: How much? 
 
    B: It’s going to be $25. 
     银行业务办理英语对话篇3  
    A: How are you doing today? 
 
    B: Very well. Thank you. 
 
    A: What can I help you with? 
 
    B: Do I have any fees to pay? 
 
    A: As a matter of fact, you do. 
 
    B: How much? 
 
    A: You owe $235.13. 
 
    B: That’s unbelievable. 
 
    A: Will you be paying some of that off today? 
 
    B: I want to pay all of it off today. 
 
    A: How will you be paying? 
 
    B: I’ll be paying with cash. 
 
    

5. 银行的英语口语对话

 关于银行的英语口语对话
                         银行是依法成立的经营货币信贷业务的金融机构。下面是我整理的关于银行的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
    
          我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱 
         Clerk:
         Good morning, may I help you?
         早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
         Benjamin:
         Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
         你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
         Clerk:
         Please fill out this form, please.
         请您填一下这张表格。
         Benjamin:
         OK… Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
         好的……在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
         Clerk:
         Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
         是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
         Benjamin:
         OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
         好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
         Clerk:
         Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
         我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
         Benjamin:
         Here you are. What is the rate?
         这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
         Clerk:
         This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
         是百分之一。就是十元。
         Benjamin:
         OK, when will this remittance arrive?
         好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
         Clerk:
         Generally it will arrive within a week.
         一般来说,一周之内就会到。
         Benjamin:
         That's good. Is there anything else?
         好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
         Clerk:
         No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
         不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
         Benjamin:
         Thanks, I will.
         谢谢,我会的.。
          您想要贷款多少钱? 
         May:
         I’d like to apply for a personal loan.
         我想申请个人贷款。
         Clerk:
         How much would you like to borrow?
         您想要贷款多少钱?
         May:
         A thousand dollars.
         1000 美元。
         Clerk:
         Let me check with our credit manager (later)
         让我和我们的信用部主管谈谈。(稍后)
         May:
         Our record shows that your credit rating is quite high. I don’t think you’ll have any problems.
         我们的记录上显示您的信用评价很高。我想您不会有问题的。
         Clerk:
         What’s the current interest rate?
         目前的利率是多少?
         May:
         Our monthly interest is 1.5% of the outstanding balance. Would you please fill out this application form?
         我们每月利率是未偿余额的1.5%,请您填好这张申请表好吗?
    ;

银行的英语口语对话

6. 关于在银行的英语对话精选

  全国大学英语教学改革提出要 提高学生的英语综合应用能力,尤其是听说能力 后,大家对英语口语能力的重视达到了前所未有的程度。我整理了关于在银行的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 
     关于在银行的英语对话一  
    a:is there anyting i can do for you? 
 
    b:i want to open a current account. 
 
    a:please fill in this application form. 
 
  
 
    b:a moment laterhere is the filled out application form.is everything all right? 
 
    a:yes,quite all right.please show me your id card. 
 
    b:here it is. 
 
    a:by the way, you will have to make a deposit when you open an account. 
 
    b:fine.here is 100 rmb yuan. 
 
    a:well, everything is done.here is your deposit book. 
 
    b:thanks a lot. 
 
    a:我能为你做点儿什么吗? 
     关于在银行的英语对话二  
    a:can i help you? 
 
    b:yes.i want to withdraw some money from my peony card. 
 
    a:please fill out a withdrawal slip.the red one. 
 
    b:all right. 
 
    a:will you give me your card with the slip? 
 
    b:okay.here they are. 
 
    a:how much do you want? 
 
    b:400 rmb yuan. 
 
    a:please show me your id card and enter your secret code. 
 
    b:okay. 
     关于在银行的英语对话三  
    A:good morning. How can I help you? 
 
    早上好,有什么能帮忙的吗? 
 
    B:I'd like to open a new account. 
 
    我想开个新账户。 
 
    A:have you filled out an application form? 
 
    您填好申请表了吗? 
 
    B:yes. And I've brought some documents along with me, too. Do you need to see my passport? 
 
    填好了。而且,我也带了相关的档案。你要看我的护照吗? 
 
    A:yes. I'll just have my assistant look over these quickly and then we'll move on to the next step. Did you want to open up a checking account and a savings account? 
 
    好的。我让我的助理迅速浏览一遍这些档案,然后我们就可以进行下一步了。您是想要开一个活期账户和一个定期储蓄账户吗? 
 
    B:yes. Does the checking account e with a debit card? 
 
    没错。活期账户是不是会附带一个借记卡? 
 
    A:yes. Actually, both accounts e with cards that you can use in ATM machines, so that you won't have to e in to the bank to make a transaction. 
 
    对。实际上两个账户都有可以供您在自动取款机上使用的卡。这样您就不用到银行柜台来办理转账业务了。 
 
    B:that's very convenient. 
 
    这样很方便。 
 
    A:it is. Our customers really like it. Do you have any other questions about your new accounts? 
 
    的确是。我们的客户都很喜欢这个服务。关于新账户您还有其它问题吗? 
 
    B:yes. What's the maximum amount that you are allowed to have in an overdraft? 
 
    有。这个账户一次性透支额度的上限是多少? 
 
    A:the maximum is $1000. 
 
    最大额度是1000美元。 
 
    B:is there a penalty for having an overdraft? 
 
    超过这个额度有罚金吗? 
 
    A:yes, but it's not much. You just have to pay 1% interest on the ammount. It's much lower rate than any of our loans and it's much better than owing money to most credit cards. 
 
    有,但是不太多。您需要支付总额的1%的利息。这比我们任何的一种贷款业务都要低得多,而且比大多数信用卡透支都要便宜。 
 
    B:that's true. Is everything alright with my documents? 
 
    您说的没错。我的档案处理好了吗? 
 
    A:they're all in order. If you just sign your name here, you'll receive your cards and pin numbers in the mail in about three weeks. 
 
    都弄好了。只要您在这里签个名,三周左右就可以收到邮寄给您的卡和密码了。 
 
    B:thank you very much. 
 
    非常感谢。 
 
    A:you're wele. 
 
    不用客气。 
 
    

7. 银行行业英语交流情景对话

 银行行业英语交流情景对话
                         A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
    
         A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?
         B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
         B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
         A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
         A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
         B:Yes,of course.
         B:当然可以。
         A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
         A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?
         B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
         B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。
         A:That's great.Anything else?
         A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
         B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
         B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的.服务。
         A:Thank you for your information.
         A:谢谢您的咨询。
         B:You're welcome.
         B:不用谢。
    ;

银行行业英语交流情景对话

8. 急求关于在银行业务办理的英语情景对话

银行业务一般就是业务员对个人,是两个人的啊!

A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?

B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you? 
B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card? 
A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
 
B:Yes,of course. 
B:当然可以。
 
A:What service advantages does peony card possess? 
A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?

B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units. 
B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。

A:That's great.Anything else? 
A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
 
B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere. 
B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。

A:Thank you for your information. 
A:谢谢您的咨询。

B:You're welcome. 
B:不用谢。
参考网址:http://www.en8848.com.cn/hangye/bank/
里面有很多,你看看
最新文章
热门文章
推荐阅读